Feedback and Complaints
The Gavin Glynn Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
We welcome both positive and negative feedback.
We aim to ensure that:
– It is as easy as possible to make a complaint.
– We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response.
– We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, email or in person.
– We deal with it quickly and politely.
– We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc.
– We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them at Board level.
What to do if you have feedback:
If you have a comment about any aspect of our work, you can contact The Gavin Glynn Foundation in writing or by telephone.
Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Write to: John Glynn, Director, 69 Woodstock, Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow.
Email: [email protected]
We are open 7 days a week from 9.00 am to 6pm 365 days a year.
What happens next?
If you complain in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve the issue there and then.
Similarly, if you complain by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your complaint within 7 working days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 21 working days.
If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.