As an organisation with charitable status seeking donations from the public The Gavin Glynn Foundation aims to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
Our promise is to treat all our supporters with respect, honesty and openness.
We commit to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in The Gavin Glynn Foundation
We promise to effectively apply your donations to us for their intended purposes.
Our donors and prospective donors will:
– Be informed of The Gavin Glynn Foundation mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
– Be assured your donations will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
– Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
– Be assured that information about all donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
– Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
– Have the opportunity for names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing lists with third parties
– Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions you might have of The Gavin Glynn Foundation.